Palazzo Ducale di Modena
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Ducato di Modena su Regni Rinascimentali

IndiceIndice  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Blazingwill

Blazingwill

Numero di messaggi : 3

Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador   Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador EmptyMar 23 Apr 2024, 16:03

William had searched long for the ducal palace. As always, he was dressed in his Franciscan habit. Since he didn't speak Italian, he had many difficulties knowing where to start. Luckily he managed to have some Italian informants present who spoke English and directed him to a good place. As he arrived at the gates of the ducal palace, he presented his letter.  Pace e bene. Io sono Monsignore William Blazing, OFM. Sorry, that is all I know in Italian.

Citazione :

Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador LhwX7pF

By the writing of this letter, I, Aiwendill Soames de Ruytens, Chancellor of the Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of England, do hereby appoint His Excellency Brother William Blazing, OFM ([char]Blazingwill[/char]) as Senior Ambassador to Italian Peninsula and more particularly, Ambassador to the Kingdom of Two Sicilies. This appointment gives him the authority to communicate and work with the leadership and diplomatic representatives of the Kingdom of Two Sicilies and other Italian states.

This letter also grants Ambassador William Blazing, OFM the full authority to exchange information of a public nature, to represent the Kingdom of England in routine communications between our lands, and to build and maintain a friendly and prosperous relationship between Italian states on one side and England on other side.

Signed by my hand, this 14th day of April 1472, in London, England.

Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador 4wEurjk
Aiwendill Soames de Ruytens
Royal Chancellor of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of England

Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador W7WxO0A
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Eriti
Gran Ciambellano di Modena
Eriti

Numero di messaggi : 1316

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador   Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador EmptyMer 24 Apr 2024, 21:20

Welcome Your Excellency - said Eriti appronching him - I was waiting for your after your letter.
I am Eriti Velia Malipiero Giustiniani Longo, Chancellor of Modena.

Thank you for the letter of appointment, I'll archive it.
I am sure you are tired due your long journey, so, please follow me in your Offices.

You can rest in there, and since is so long we have an English Ambassador I would love to hear what news you brought.

Eriti moved her hand inviting him to follow her.
Blazingwill

Blazingwill

Numero di messaggi : 3

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador   Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador EmptyGio 25 Apr 2024, 10:21

Chancellor, thank you for the hospitality. Yes, the journey has been a long one but it is always pleasurable to see the green lushes of the Italian geography. William followed her.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador   Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador Empty

Arrival of the English Senior Ambassador
Pagina 1 di 1