Palazzo Ducale di Modena
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Ducato di Modena su Regni Rinascimentali

IndiceIndice  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Didicus

Numero di messaggi : 1

Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland   Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland EmptyDom 31 Mag 2020, 12:20

After a long journey towards the beautiful Modena, Didicus arrives at a wonderful palace. Immediatly a few people come to aid Didicus to dismount his horse.

Grazie mille per aver partecipato al mio cavallo!

Dove posso trovare l'ambasciata per favore?

One of the persons looks shy to the ground while pointing towards one of the most magnificent hallways Didicus has ever seen. He nods friendly to the person that helpen him out and sets pace towards the hall.

When in the entrance, Didicus takes of his hat and looks around for a bit to find out where he has to be.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Fedele
Ambasciatore Modenese
Fedele

Numero di messaggi : 2335

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland   Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland EmptyLun 01 Giu 2020, 18:01

Fedele was informed of the arrival of the new Ambassador of the County of Holland by a servant; he immediately stood up and decided to meet him in person in the hall of the Palace. They had exchanged letters in the previous days and he was very happy to know that he was finally there.

He noticed him in the hall and once he was in his sight too, he bowed his head in sign of respect and said: "Welkom! Benvenuto! Welcome to Modena, Your Excellency! It is my pleasure to meet you here. I am Fedele Cristoforo Bastiano Ferrari, the Modenese Ambassador to the County of Holland"

He smiled and then added: "I do hope you had a very pleasant journey; I know it might take quite a long time to get here from Leiden, but I hope the scenery is at least worth the journey"

He then concluded: "Her Greatness Eriti, the Chancellor of Modena, has been informed of Your arrival; she will join us very soon so that You can have access to Your offices and we can restart building our mutual relationship"

Eriti

Numero di messaggi : 965

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland   Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland EmptyGio 04 Giu 2020, 11:56

Welcome! Welcome!
Sorry if it takes too long for me to arrived, I was a little bit busy in these days.
I'm Eriti Velia Malipiero Giustiniani Longo, Chancellor of Modena, Countess of Soliera.

It's a pleasure and honor meet you, if you want follow me and Fedele, we'll led you to your offices.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland   Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland Empty

Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland
Pagina 1 di 1