Palazzo Ducale di Modena
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Ducato di Modena su Regni Rinascimentali

IndiceIndice  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Arrival of Crown of Aragon Chancellor

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Flavius_aetius

Numero di messaggi : 1

Arrival of Crown of Aragon Chancellor Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Arrival of Crown of Aragon Chancellor   Arrival of Crown of Aragon Chancellor EmptySab 18 Dic 2021, 14:06

After a long travel from the hispanic lands Flavius reached his destiny. It took more time that he expected, but finally he could see the door of the Ducal Palace of Modena.

- Good day everyone. My name is Flavius Aetius, appointed Chancellor of the Crown of Aragon by H.M. Yoso I. Viscontessa Kallyope Mia Dondi De Falconieri Carafa della Spina asked our king for a representative in your palace so I came as soon it was possible. While the time beeing, I'll do some sightseeing in your beautiful city.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Metide

Numero di messaggi : 152

Arrival of Crown of Aragon Chancellor Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Crown of Aragon Chancellor   Arrival of Crown of Aragon Chancellor EmptyMer 22 Dic 2021, 16:09

Good morning ser, sorry for the wait, I hope you have not caught too cold.
I welcome you to Modena and to Palazzo Ducale, I am Ginny Metide Silente del Grifondoro, Grand Chamberlain of Modena.
Please follow me, I'll take you to your offices where you can have a hot drink, then we can talk for a while.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Arrival of Crown of Aragon Chancellor
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Arrival of the Ambassador of Holland
» Arrival of England's Senior Ambassador